Pre Requisite of Deployment
- MSSQL – 2005 or higher
- Enable xp_cmdshell from Surface Area Configuration.
- .NET Framework 2.0 or higher
- ETL – should be executable
||D:ETL ETL Databases
- Place all package elements in one folder and copy that folder & deploy in defined directory structured folder
- Set full control permission for this folder
- Restore ETLDB.bak database in ETL Databases folder
- Execute ETLTool.exe from ETL folder
- For the first time have to give ETL DB information. Log In username & password in users table. Default login as user-‘admin’ and password-‘nopass’.
- Click login. Put server, db name, db username and db password for ETL DB.
- Configure Data Source Information and schedule information according to attached document.
- Create MSSQL job for ‘DoETL’ procedure which will run more or less 5 min interval.
- You can see all log of processes executed in Log link in application or ETLLog table in database.